Below is a Provisional Entry List, shown in order of the time entries were received on Sunday 14 August. We have 131 …
- link https://alpinerally.org.au/category/posts/galleries/
presents all posts with category “galleries”
- link https://alpinerally.org.au/tag/alp09/
presents all posts with tag “alp09”
- link https://alpinerally.org.au/?cat=77&tag=alp09
presents posts with category 77 (heritage) AND tag alp09
- link https://alpinerally.org.au/?cat=2&tag=alp21,alp19
presents posts with category 2 (blog) AND tag alp21 or alp19
- link https://alpinerally.org.au/?cat=2&tag=alp21+alpine-team
presents posts with category 2 (blog) AND tags alp21 AND alpine-team
To find the cat number go into the WP Dashboard, go to Posts > Categories and edit a category. The ID of that category can be found in the middle of the edit page URL…
in this case, you can see ID=2 in the URL. That’s for category = blog.
These link will gather all posts that satisfy the parameters and present them in a posts archive template – the archive-default template or a specific template for a category if there is one. Eg, you could have a different archive template form for heritage post or news posts, with all the others being handled by archive.default.