As part of the process of lodging an entry for the Lock & Load Alpine Rally of East Gippsland you will need to scan a number of documents and upload them for review by our Entries Secretary.
All documents need to be submitted for review BEFORE the event. This is part of our ongoing obligations under our COVID Safe plan and will streamline the book-in process once you’re at the event in Lakes Entrance.
There are many ways to scan and then digitise a document. You may already have a combined printer/scanner at home or work.
But if not you can use free phone apps like Camscanner or you can even just take a photo with your phone and email that. If all else fails take your documents to somewhere like Officeworks where they can scan and save them on a memory stick so you can upload them easily.
See the Camscanner tutorial on YouTube.
When it’s complete, your entry form will list the documents you need to submit. These documents will need to be uploaded for all entries.
- Motorsport Australia Rally Licence for both crew members
- Civil Driver Licence for both
- Club Membership Card for both
- Motorsport Australia General Disclaimer for each crew member
- Vehicle Logbook (Motorsport Australia)
- Vehicle Registration or Permit
- Completed Scrutiny Form
Depending on your entry, you may also need to upload
- Competitor MA licence
- Vehicle Owners Permission
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form if under 18
- Declaration of Co-Driver without a Civil Licence
- International Competitor Visa from Motorsport Australia
We’ll put links to all of these Motorsport Australia forms and declarations on the Documents and Forms page.
Use the Document Upload form to submit documents for the Entry Secretary. Make sure you include your Entry Reference (eg, “ALP22 Competitor Name”) and tell us what you’re uploading.
As stated above, all documents need to be submitted as soon as possible and certainly, before you go to the event. If you have any queries please contact our Entries Secretary.